Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reportedly received a chilling death threat on their Wedding day.
According to The Telegraph, the threat suggested that a bomb would be set off at Windsor Castle on May 19, 2018, and the royal family was made aware of the plans through a series of emails sent to Prince Andrew.
Mohammad Jibra-Eel Saleh could face jail time after he was found guilty of sending malicious communications to Prince Andrew and some government officials. Saleh, who previously claimed to be the “Muslim Prince of Spain,” sent out the warning emails to Prince Andrew and some government officials 12 days before the wedding.
“You [expletive] British Royal family, I am the Muslim Prince of Spain married to the illegitimate daughter of the former King of Spain, Juan Carlos’ daughter called Marguerita. All you British Royal Family are going to die having me arrested and tortured in prison in the Netherlands… Your grandson wedding is going to be a blast,” the letter read.
Saleh, who is from Leicester, was tracked down by the police and was arrested two days before Markle and Prince Harry’s royal wedding. He initially pleaded not guilty to three charges including sending electronic communications with the intent to cause distress and anxiety and sending an electronic communication which conveyed a threat.
He was found guilty on all three charges, but he couldn’t stand trial because he was deemed unfit due to an alleged mental illness. Saleh’s defense lawyer came to his defense and said that proving that it was Saleh that sent out the email would be impossible.
“Dr. Mr. Saleh write those emails? Did he press ‘send’ and can you be sure of this with that piece of a puzzle missing?” the lawyer said.
But prosecutor Joey Kwong said that police proved Saleh was the one that sent the emails because he logged into the account while at a McDonald’s branch.
Prince Harry and Markle’s wedding went on peacefully as planned.
reproduce, please indicate the source.Amazing sight » Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Received ‘Chilling’ Death Threat During Royal Wedding