Seth Cohen and Blair Waldorf are having a baby!
Anyone born before 1985 or after 1995 will probably know them as Adam Brody and Leighton Meester, but true children of the 00s have known and loved the pair for their starring roles in The O.C. and Gossip Girl.
The pair got hitched in secret in February 2014 and have made very few red carpet appearances together since. But the 29-year-old has just been spotted sporting a growing baby bump and subsequently the internet has gone into meltdown.
Once the shock and pain of realising that we will never end up with Seth Cohen had subsided, we thought about just how great it would be to have the emo-loving, Captain Oats toting, Chrismukkah-creating guy as your dad.
1. He’s already used to the lack of sleep, so having a newborn around will be a walk in the park.
2. He’s got his priorities right when it comes to spending time with the family during the festive season.
3. He understands the importance of a well-balanced breakfast bagel.
4. He’s not afraid to show his emotions.
5. He’s already got the dad dancing nailed.
6. He has excellent taste in films and music. Who doesn’t want a childhood filled with The Goonies references, sprinkled with family renditions of Death Cab For Cutie?
7. Plus, his offspring will be fluent in Comic Book.
8. Okay, so he’s not great at DIY but he’ll do his best.
9. And when the kid gets older, he’s rather adept at dealing with hangovers in a kind, non-judgemental way.
10. The man invented Chrismukkah – the amalgamation of Christmas and Hanukkah, bringing together Jews and Christians all around the world. Really, he should’ve won the Nobel Peace Prize.
11. But the best thing about having Seth Cohen as your dad? Sandy Cohen is your granddad.
Congratulations Seth and Blair Adam and Leighton!
[Eva Longoria’s Latest MazSight Video Is Amazing]
[Leighton Meester Is Pregnant!]