1. Gosh, I feel so fresh and radiant today
Exactly when will I be able to redeem my months of lost sleep?
2. Let’s talk about contraception and whether I used any!
Please don’t make me a part of your hypothetical moral dilemma even if you are drunk.
3. Childcare is just so darn affordable!
It’s funny because it’s not.
4. I only had the third one for the extra benefits
Because if anyone is understanding of single parents – it’s Michael Gove!
5. I love my baby’s irregular nap times, they really keep me on my toes
Honestly, will I ever shower in one go again?
6. Is there anything better than a spontaneous night out?
NO, I CAN’T JUST ‘BOOK A BABYSITTER’.
7. Just how would I get my nails done without child support?
No one wants to talk about their money situation but FYI, I’m not rich and my son’s dad gives me nothing.
8. Yes, I’d love to date your 52 year-old divorcee neighbour
Because if there’s one thing I need – it’s a date.
9. Being a single parent is kind of like when your husband goes away overnight
Categorically not the same thing. It’s kind of like if I considered myself a fully trained wizard since I watched a couple of Harry Potter movies.
10. I’d love to hear your opinion on how children need a father figure
Whether I agree or disagree, this is totally out of my control.
Now leave me alone unless you’re going to offer to babysit.
[Baby Blog: I'm Jealous Of The Childminder]
[Baby Blog: Haven't Parents Got Enough To Worry About Without The Development Checks Thrown Into The Mix]