Ahh, he had literally only just debuted his and Jacqueline Jossa’s newborn daughter, baby Ella, but Dan Osborne has been booted off The Only Way Is Essex following the emergence of an audio recording that appears to show the reality star threaten to stab his ex-girlfriend, Megan Tomlin.
The 23-year-old had already denied domestic abuse allegations made by Megan last week, but on Sunday new evidence came to light after The Sun revealed that a disturbing voice recording had been leaked, and has been passed onto the police.
Following the new evidence against the father-of-two, a show spokesperson told the newspaper: “We will be speaking to Dan about this.
“In the meantime, he will not be taking part in filming.”
It is believed that the foul-mouthed rant against the mother of his first child, Teddy, was recorded last November, which coincides with when Dan was arrested for assault but later released without charge.
Earlier in February, the reality star underwent police questioning after Megan alleged that he had physically and verbally assaulted her during arguments over the Christmas period.
At the time, a police spokesperson said: “A 23-year-old man from Barking voluntarily attended a pre-arranged police interview on February 23. The investigation remains ongoing.
“Police were contacted at around 12.30pm on January 30 with reports of historic domestic incidents. Investigations are ongoing.”
Previously, TOWIE cast members Mario Falcone was suspended from the show after photos emerged of him snorting cocaine, and James ‘Arg’ Argent was also temporarily removed after he failed a random drugs test.
[ Dan Osborne And Jacqueline Jossa's Baby Daughter Makes TOWIE Debut ]
[ Jacqueline Jossa Ignores Dan Osborne Domestic Abuse Claims ]
[ Jacqueline Jossa And Dan Osborne Welcome Baby Ella Into The world! ]