He’s an award winning, critically acclaimed actor, director, and writer.
And now Zach Braff is about to take on the biggest challenge of his career to date*: The Six Second interview.
10 questions, six seconds to answer each, no second chances.
So how did he get on? Let’s take a look…
1. Hi Zach! Firstly, would you be able to tell audiences exactly what they can expect from your new film Wish I Was Here?
2. Your character Aidan says the happiest he has ever seen his wife Sarah (Kate Hudson) is when she is surfing…
But what moment in your life were you at your happiest?
3. In the film, Aidan is constantly having to put money in the family swear jar…
Imagine you have an invisible swear jar in front of you, could you please fill it as much as you can in six seconds?
4. Aidan’s brother Noah (Josh Gad) enters a costume competition at Comic Con…
Imagine you’ve decided to enter the same competition, who would you go as?
5. You hand picked the soundtrack to the film, but if you had to listen to only one song for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
6. Scrubs fans will be rather happy to see you briefly reunited with Donald Faison in WIWH…
How would you describe working with him again?
7. If you could wish to be anywhere right now, where would it be?
8. So you can direct, act, and write, but what talent do you have that no one knows about it?
9. Aidan manages to blag a test drive in an Aston Martin…
But what is the best blag you’ve ever pulled off in your life?
10. And finally, using only one word for each, please describe your co-stars Kate Hudson, Mandy Patinkin, and Joey King?
Wish I Was Here is in cinemas nationwide Friday September 19.
[Nicole Scherzinger Six Second Interview]
[Irina Shayk Six Second Interview]