Things could be worse, let’s be honest.
So it’s hardly surprising that Idris Elba isn’t exactly shy about his latest paparazzi faux pas after suffering from probably the best ‘accidental bulge’ we’ve seen since Jon Hamm‘s commando incident.
Taking to the streets of London to film his latest project, A Hundred Streets, Idris’ navy suit appeared to show off more than he bargained for.
Sporting the world‘s longest bulge, Idris carried on as usual – until he saw the pap shots himself when they went viral all over social media’s face.
Taking to Twitter to share the pics and make sure we all got a good look, he later admitted it was actually just a mic wire acting snakey. Sad emoji.
But while we’re here, we figured it would only be fair to make sure we brought out a handful of other ‘accidental celebrity bulges’… and some not so accidental celebrity bulges *cough* Tom *cough* for the LOLz.
- We’ll start with Dan Osborne‘s terrifying bulge from last week at the Inbetweeners premiere, a classic attack of the tight seam. Peached.
- Olly Murs struggled to contain himself on the set of his video for Troublemaker in 2012. Cue some awkward reshuffling between takes and some frame-by-frame photoshopping for some poor sod.
- Zac Efron‘s grey trousers on the set of Bad Neighbours will forever haunt our dreams. The fact that he was playing with some massive balls between takes just gives it added oompf.
- Let’s not forget The Ryan Gosling, the most sought-after bulge of all time, which made more than an appearance in Blue Valentine. If emoji’s didn’t break our CMS, the egg plant would be right here.
- Tom Daley. Oh, Tom. Who ever produced this segment on Tom Daley Goes Global needs some form of trophy, engraved and everything.
- If you’ve seen Michael Fassbender in Shame, you don’t need to look at this one. This is not a drill.
- The legend himself. The bulge so good that there are numerous Tumblr pages dedicated to its sway. Jon Hamm, however, wishes we’d all stop talking about it (and that someone would send him some better underwear).
In 2013, he told Rolling Stone: “They’re called ‘privates’ for a reason. I’m wearing pants, for f**k’s sake. Lay off. I mean, it’s not like I’m a f***ing lead miner. There are harder jobs in the world.
“But when people feel the freedom to create Tumblr accounts about my c**k, I feel like that wasn’t part of the deal … But whatever. I guess it’s better than being called out for the opposite.”
That’s enough excitement for one day. Back to work.
[ 66 Mind-Blowing Celebrity Doppelgangers That Will Change Your Life ]
[ Still Bored? Hottest Celebrity Men In Their Underwear ]