We all know that Kanye West loves to talk about himself, so it’s no surprise that he jumped at the chance to do just that at Oxford University on Monday.
The 37-year-old rapper was invited to speak in front of 350 students at the Museum of Natural History – arriving to huge applause and a minute long standing ovation.
According to The Tab, Kanye’s first port of call wasn’t to share his inspiring thoughts, however, but to rearrange the furniture on stage, along with getting rid of the microphone in a bid to make the experience ‘aesthetically better’ for the audience.
Only then did Kanye feel comfortable enough to start sharing his pearls of wisdom, and there were PLENTY for everyone to take on board.
Prepare to be inspired…
1. He’s got MUCH better friends than you.
2. In fact, he’s just better than you full stop.
3. Chris Rock is a marker of incredible music.
4. If Kanye West wants it to still be February, then it’s still February, OK?
5. Picasso was an average painter.
6. And Kanye would find better ways for people to see his art
7. And he’s not adverse to backdoor bragging
8. Kim and Kanye will always be more beautiful than you because they are richer than you.
9. Kanye on the economy.
10. Kanye West has brought hope to the world.
Well if that doesn’t leave you feeling enlightend, we don’t know what will.
[north West throws super sahde at the paps as she lands in London]
[BRITs 2015: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Snub Afterparties For Studio Time]