Katie Price is a woman of many talents.
Not only has she made a name for herself as a glamour model and reality TV extraordinaire, she has also released books, music, and even an equestrian range for the horse lovers among us.
However, something that Katie definitely knows a thing or two about is perfumes, having just released her fifth, FIFTH, fragrance - Kissable FIERCE.
Having already come up with five fab names for her own products, we thought that we would grab the 36-year-old and get her advice on what other celeb’s should name their perfumes when the time comes.
The result? A very special six second interview – ENJOY.
1. Hi Katie! You are obviously a bit of a pro at this whole ‘perfume-naming’ malarkey, what do you think Taylor Swift should name her next fragrance?
2. Nice! What about the slightly less sweet Katie Hopkins?
3. Jungle fittie Jake Quickenden?
4. We reckon it could work, how about Kim Kardashian?
5. And your pal, Kerry Katona?
6. Love it! What would you call a perfume by jungle scaredy-cat Gemma Collins?
7. And how about Kieran Hayler *wink*?
Haha! Don’t worry – it happens to the best of us, can you think of a name?
8. Nice one. And Prince Harry?
Erm, let’s keep it clean please…
9. Brilliant! Former Strictly babe, Pixie Lott?
10. Gorge. And obviously we had to ask – Harry Styles?
Take your time…
Has somebody been taking tips from Taylor’s song titles, eh?
We think that we have sufficiently proved that Katie has what it takes when it comes to naming celeb fragrances, maybe that could be her next role?
Perfume advisor to the stars – kind of has a ring to it, doesn’t it?
Kissable FIERCE is avaliable now in Tesco stores and High Street Retailers. It comes in a 3 piece gift set containing; 100ml EDP 100ml body wash 100ml body lotion (RRP £29.95).
[ Katie Price Reveals results Of Dramatic Breast Reduction Surgery ][ Katie Price Wants To Pose Naked For Playboy ]