They’re a cheeky bunch.
So it’s no surprise that Loveable Rogues have got some rather unique talents up their sleeves… as we found out in a BIG way.
The former BGT finalists, who have just released new album This And That, treated us to a spot of pole-dancing, some A cappella singing and a slightly dodgy Bruce Forsyth impression as they took on our Six Second interview…
10 questions, six seconds to answer, no second chances.
1. Hey boys! What can we expect from your new album?
2. We NEED to see what your secret talents are boys?
3. What’s one of the WEIRDEST things that happened while you were on tour with Olly Murs?!
4. Show us your best dance moves. Yes you can use a pole.
5. What’s your best selfie pose, lads?
6. Snog, Marry Avoid: Kim Kardashian, Cheryl Cole and Emma Watson…
7. What do you look for in a girl? And don’t hold back, yeah.
8. What’s the ONE song you can’t live without?
9. Can you spell Cheryl Cole’s new surname?!
10. Time to get deep… what’s the most important thing in life?
Well, think we’ve all learnt a lot there!
Eddie, Sonny and Te might have parted ways with Syco after just one year, but it seems that they’re bounced back a whole lot stronger.
Te told us: “In the situation we’re in now we’re very happy. We’re a lot more savvy now. We’ve got our own label – we’re like little Simon Cowells!
Eddie added: “We have lots of different influences – we all like completely different genres of music and we wanted this album to be a collaboration of all of them. It’s a musical journey!
“A lot of it’s just experimenting and having fun with the Loveable Rogues sound.”
And you’ve aways got those A-MAZING pole-dancing skills at your disposal, guys!