It’s happening, people!
Mark Wright has now officially confirmed that he WILL be taking part in this year’s Strictly Come Dancing, which we think is pretty AMAZING!
The former TOWIE star revealed the news on his Heart Club Classics radio show on Friday evening, admitting that the rumours were true.
Although the star seemed pretty excited about taking part, he claimed he couldn’t actually dance… which could be a *slight* problemo.
He said: “So… I wanted you to know first. You know I can’t dance and all that, and I’ve got absolutely no rhythm and they call me ‘Marky no moves’, well… the dancing shoes are coming out, and once and for all I’m going to learn to dance.
“As this year I am taking part in Strictly Come Dancing,”
He added: “Laugh all you want, like my friends and family have done, I don’t care, I’m gonna do it. I love a challenge.
“I love to conquer a challenge that I’m not that good at, and this is exactly that. I’m gonna put everything into it.
“I know the only move in my locker is a caterpillar, and I know that I’m gonna look funny insequins, but… I do like to try hard and I do like to crack new challenges.
He added: “There’s a few others been announced already: Frankie from the Saturdays, Judy Murray and Simon Webbe from Blue, have all been confirmed already, so so far the guests are looking great. I know I can count on you for your support.”
WE CANNOT WAIT!
The star – who’s engaged to Michelle Keegan – set tonngues wagging earlier int eh week when he admitted that he’d been in talks with producers.
He said: “I can say I’ve spoken to Strictly Come Dancing but I haven’t made a decision yet, nothing is confirmed but there have been chats.
“It’s an amazing show and I’d love to learn how to dance. It would be a great experience.”
Can’t wait to see your Foxtrot, Mark!
[ Thom Evans Signs Up For Strictly Come Dancing, Pixie Lott Is The Latest To Be Rumoured ]
[ Simon Webbe Confirmed For Strictly Come Dancing: Who Else Do We Know So Far? ]