The Oscars’ red carpet was full of adorable couples tonight – from Eddie Redmayne and Hannah Bagshawe, to Dakota Johnson and mum Melanie Griffith, to Emma Stone and Jennifer Aniston.
But none of them came anywhere near as close to looking as ruddy cute as loved up Benedict Cumberbatch and his pregnant wife, Sophie hunter.
The lovebirds, who got married last year, couldn’t keep their eyes or hands off eachother as they strutted their stuff in front of the paps tonight, and they were just so sweet together that we couldn’t even be our usual, single, couple-hating selves.
So here you go, the six – yes SIX – times that Benedict and Sophie were the cutest couple on the red carpet OF. ALL. TIME.
1. The Time They Literally Couldn’t Keep Their Eyes Off Eachother
2. The Time Benedict Put A Protective Hand On Sophie’s Back
3. The Time Benedict Kissed Sophie’s Hand
4. The Time Benedict Put His Hand On Sophie’s Bump
5. The Time They Embraced And Our Hearts Melted
6. The Time They Held Hands And Showed Us What A Power Couple Looked Like
Ugh, everybody else may as well go home – these two win ALL of the awards.
[ Oscars 2015: Alexa Chung Slams Patricia Arquette’s Dress And Twitter’s NOT Happy ]
[ Oscars 2015: What is Will.i.am Wearing? ]
[ Oscars 2015: Reese Witherspoon’s Mum Won’t Stop Texting Her ]