She’s got rather a lot to live up to *cough* Kristen Stewart *cough*.
But it looks like Robert Pattinson‘s new LURVE INTEREST could be on the scene to stay.
The Twilight star and his rumoured new girlfriend FKA Twigs have been snapped in NYC recently lunching. And according to multiple sources they’re doing more than just strolling (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).
So who is this new lady on the R-Pattz scene? Here’s all you need to know right now about FKA Twigs:
1. She has TWO names. Despite being born Tahliah Debrett Barnett, FKA Twigs maintains that she has two names – rather than one real and one stage.
2. Twigs = her knuckle-cracking abilities, FKA = formally known as (in reference to another artist who compained Twigs had already been taken).
3. She’s two years younger than Rob. He’s 28, she’s 26 – rather a perfect match we think.
4. She’s a Capricorn. Her birthday is 16th January 1988.
5 She’s British. Just like R-Pattz. She moved to London when she was 17 but she was born in Gloucestershire. Her dad is Jamaican, her mum is half English, half Spanish.
6. She’s a singer/songwriter. But she originally moved to the Big Smoke to become a dancer.
7. She’s got some serious moves and a serious body. Exhibit A.
8. She was in Jessie J’s Price Tag video (as a doll). And she appeared in the ‘Do It Like A Dude’ video too. She’s also danced in vids for Kylie, Ed Sheeran and Taio Cruz.
9. She released her debut album ‘LPI’ this year. She served as her own music producer and video director (quite the Jackie of all trades).
10. She’s already smashing it. In December 2013, she was nominated for the BBC’s Sound of 2014 prize and she was chosen by Spotify for their Spotlight on 2014 list. She was even featured on Billboard’s 14 Artists to Watch in 2014.
11. She’s making her mark for being super creative with her imagery as well as vocals. Exhibit B, her album artwork.
Exhibit C her first single ‘Water Me’.
12. She’s definitely not afraid of snakes.
11. She met Mr Pattinson himself through mututal friends
12. Her first kiss was at Sweet Sixteen.
13. She’s pretty deep.
So the question is, will they last? Well we’ve always had RPattz down as a pretty deep and meaningful kind of guy. And he’s definitely into his music. So we give this a 6/10 and a watch this space warning.
[Robert Pattinson Does One Of The Best Ice Bucket Challenges We've Seen]
[Robert Pattinson Definitely Wants A Piece Of Kylie's Bum]