It looks set to be a pretty diverse line-up this year!
Just a couple of days after Caroline Flack and Pixie Lott were added to the Strictly Come Dancing line-up, the last three contestant names have been leaked.
And they’re not *quite* what we expected!
While the BBC are yet to officially confirm the final trio of stars, it seems that it’s going to be Masterchef’s Gregg Wallace, 49, Mrs Brown’s Boys actress Jennifer Gibney, 57, and Bargin hunt‘s Tim Wonnacott, 61, who will be slipping into their sequined spandex.
According to The Sun, the British TV stars are the last few to be announced ahead of the launch in a couple of weeks… completing a rather *ahem* varied group of celebs!
But BBC bosses are staying schutm at the moment, and are set to officially announce the final three on tonight’s One Show.
Think you might have been pipped to the post, guys!
Gregg was rumoured to be after a slot on the show last month, when it was revealed that he’d had four of his tattoos removed in a bid to ‘clean up’ his image.
Hmm, okay, Gregg.
A source told The Sunday People: “Gregg is determined to clean up his act.
“There’s been a lot of bad press over the past couple of years – from the hotel brawl to his string of young women – but Gregg wants to reinvent himself for Strictly which is a family show.
“He see this as a perfect opportunity to change the public’s perception of him.”
Gregg, Jennifer and Tim are set to join Caroline Flack, Pixie Lott, Mark Wright, Frankie Bridge, Jake Wood, Judy Murray, Simon Webbe, Scott Mills, Thom Evans, Alison Hammond, Steve Backshall and Sunetra Sarker.
The show kicks off on September 7th and is set to go head-to-head with The X Factor on ITV… something that a certain Mr Cowell is NOT too happy about.
Simon told us: “I don’t pay too much attention. I mean, they are incredibly competitive with us.
“They say they’re not but they are and we just found out that they put the show head-to-head with us which is quite aggressive and they did this in the past and I always say it annoys me because I think it’s not what the viewers want.”
Simon, 54, added: “It becomes a ratings battle and I think the public lose out.”
Think the battle is going to be well and truly on!
[ Mark Wright CONFIRMED For This Year's Strictly Come Dancing - WE KNEW IT! ]
[ Simon Cowell Blasts 'Competitive' Strictly Bosses For 'Aggressively' Going Head-To-Head With The X Factor - EXCLUSIVE ]