She topped our best-dressed list in her beautiful Matthew Williamson dress.
But we tracked down Tanya Burr to find out the secrets to her red carpet beauty look at the TV BAFTAs 2014….
The 24-year-old blogger did her own make-up for the Arqiva BAFTA Television Awards 2014 at London’s Theatre Royal using a combination of high-street and high-end products to create flawless make-up.
For her skin, Tan used Armani Luminous Silk Foundation as a base and MAC Prep And Prime Highlighter under the eyes. She finished with NARS Bronzer in Laguna.
For her eyes, she used L’Oreal Liquid Superliner in Black along her top lash line, with no flick. She used Maybelline Falsies Mascara, By Terry Ombre Blackstar Shadow Stick in No5 Misty Rock and loads of Eylure individual false lashes. She filled in her brows with MAC Mystery Eyeshadow.
She used the shade Chic from her own range of lip glosses to complete her beauty look.
Tanya gave herself a red carpet mani using her own brand nail polish in Mini Marshmallows.
Samantha Cusick created ‘a beautiful Blake Lively inspired hair up-do for Tanya, braiding the hair in a halo with a centre parting and teasing bits loose for a softer feel.’Stylist
Here’s how she created the look…
1. Prep dry hair by blow-drying in SachaJuan Medium Hold Mousse, available from available from Joe’s Salon Chelsea.
2. Create a middle parting using a tail comb and tong hair with wide barrel tongs to create movement.
3. Then mist hair with SachaJuan ocean Mist Spray to give hair a bit more texture.
4. Starting at the front, french braid hair round to the nape passing pieces over one another, be careful not to pull hair tight as we want a loose feel.
5. Roll and pin the plaits into a chignon at the nape.
6. Finally tease out the braids with your tail comb and even pull out a few pieces around the hairline and in the nape.
7. Finish with SachaJuan Hairspray to keep it all in place.
Jules Heptonstall, St.Tropez Tanning & Skin Finishing Expert created ‘The Summer Sheen’ look on Tanya for the TV BAFTAs.
“Tanya was wearing a really beautiful turquoise dress so I wanted her skin to really accentuate the floral print,” said Jules.
“To create her look, I used the new St. Tropez Self Tan Express Advanced Bronzing Mousse, £33, on the morning of the awards which Tanya left on for an hour and a half before showering off.
I finished the look with some St. Tropez Gold Skin Illuminator, £12.26, to make sure her skin shimmered under the flashbulbs.”
Jules used St.Tropez Applicator Mitt, RRP £3.57, to apply both of the products.
“It's the best because it only leaves it on for two hours then it's all developed and you can shower it off, instead of sleeping in it!” Tanya told us.
Will you be trying out Tanya’s TV BAFTAs beauty look? Tweet us @YLifestyleUK now.