It’s all right for some, eh?
Taylor Swift was able to fly out of Luton Airport earlier this week despite thousands of passengers being evacuated due to a bomb scare.
The 24-year-old ‘Shake It Off’ singer was driven onto the runway on Monday at 4.11pm while everyone else was forced to leave the premises following on passenger reporting that they had seen a ‘vapour’ coming from a piece of luggage.
A source told The Sun: “Swift’s convoy consisted of a white Porsche, a silver Mercedes van and a black Range Rover.
“It had somehow managed to navigate its way to a closed airport and Swift was able to board her flight.”
The airport was closed for four hours from 1:15pm while armed police, the Army and emergency services rushed to the scene in Bedfordshire.
A spokesperson for the airport has since said in a statement that Swift’s flight wasn’t the only one allowed to leave the runway during the scare.
They said: “All of the arriving flights were suspended.
“However, there were three flights on the ground that were permitted to fly. Two of them were commercial.”
So Swifty wasn’t getting preferential treatment, people!
A representative for the singer added: “She wasn’t making her way to a commercial flight.”
No that’s all cleared up can we all address the other pressing matter that Taylor Swift was in Luton?!
[Taylor Swift has written FOUR songs about Harry Styles on her new album]
[Katy Perry hits back at Taylor Swift after she hints that the two are embroiled in a feud]