If there was one thing that stuck in our minds the most from the first episode of The Royals, it was Liz Hurley exclaiming ‘Royal Beaver’ as she held up a newspaper with the offending headline.
Earlier this week, we caught up with cast members William Moseley, Merritt Patterson, Alexandra Park, and Hatty Preston, tasking them with a very Royal challenge.
10 ridiculous headlines about the actual Royal family, some are real, some are fake.
But can they (and you) work out whether or not they’re being read Royal Headlines or if they are Royally Made Up?
Ready? Hatty certainly is…
1. Tormented By The Queen! Kate Leaves The Palace For Good!
2. Yer a Wizard, Harry! Prince Spotted In Cloak, Hat and Glasses For Fancy Dress Party
3. Drunken Camilla Unfit To Be Queen! Kate Tells Evil Mother-In-Law: You’re A Total Embarrassment!
4. Kate Heartbroken As Queen Tells Pippa: You Should Be My Successor!
5. Love Story Of The Century: William Gives Up Throne…To Save Pregnant Kate!
6. Ear To The Throne: Prince Charles For Radical Reduction Surgery?
7. Di Ghost Tells Kate: You’re Too Thin!
8. Will.I.Won’t: Prince William Refuses Selfie With Black Eyed Peas Frontman
9. Fit For A King! Prince George Given Replica Buckingham Palace Play House
10. Royal Family’s Nazi Secrets Exposed! Queen’s Father Ordered Cover-Up
Top draw, gang.
[The Royals Cast Spill The Beans On What Liz Hurley Is Really Like To Work With]