President Trump was forced to take down a campaign video Monday that featured “We Will Rock You” from Queen after the band said the song’s use was unauthorized. A second video depicting Trump massacring news media and political opponents also was removed from the internet amid widespread condemnation.

The Queen complaint involved a video of Trump speaking to supporters at rallies with the song playing underneath. The video was posted last Wednesday.

A representative for Queen said the band began demanding the video be taken down within hours, Buzzfeed reported. The takedown was handled by Queen’s music publisher, but the video had gotten more than 1.7 million views before it was removed.

“This media has been disabled in response to a report by copyright owner,” a Trump tweet said Sunday.

This is the latest in a series of demands by artists that the Trump campaign stop using their music. Last week, Prince’s estate slammed him for using “Purple Rain,” and earlier this month, Nickelback demanded a video incorporating “photograph” be removed.

Other artists who have asked Trump to stop playing their music include Earth, Wind and Fire; Neil Young, Rihanna, R.E.M., Elton John, the Rolling Stones, Paul Rodgers, George Harrison’s estate, the O’Jays, Steven Tyler, Pharrell, Axl Rose and Neil Young.

Separately, a spokesman for Trump said the president condemned a video reportedly shown to Trump supporters at an event last week at his Miami resort that had Trump’s face superimposed on the body of someone shooting Trump’s critics, including the late Sen. John McCain and members of the news media.

Trump, who was active on Twitter Monday, did not address the issue himself. Meghan McCain and the White House Correspondents Association were among those condemning the video and demanding Trump do the same.

The video depicts Trump stopping in the middle of the “Church of Fake News.” The Trump figure is dressed in a black pinstripe suit and tie. He walks down an aisle lined with parishoners whose faces have been replaced by the logos of media organizations and pulls out a gun at the start of a graphic rampage. He shoots Black Lives Matter in the head then makes his way to the altar where he starts attacking critics, including McCain, Rosie O’Donnell, Rep. Maxine Waters and Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Bernie Sanders. He takes Sen. Mitt Romney hostage and throws former President Barack Obama against a wall. The video ends with the Trump character putting a stake in a head labeled CNN.

The New York Times reported the video was shown at a three-day conference sponsored by American Priority at Trump national Doral Miami at which his son, Donald Jr., former press spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis were scheduled to speak.

“I was there to speak at a prayer breakfast, where I spoke about unity and bringing the country together,” Sanders said. “I wasn’t aware of any video, nor do I support violence of any kind against anyone.”

An organizer for the event told the Times the clip had been submitted by a third party and was not endorsed by American Priority, which “rejects all political violence.”

Trump regularly attacks mainstream media as “fake news” and has called reporters “enemies of the people.”