Sounds like no one was in the mood to party on Sunday night.
Instead of celebrating getting through to next week’s live show, it seems that it was a very sombre atmosphere in The X Factor house, as everyone felt completely ‘gutted’.
Speaking to us at the Attitude Awards, Jake Quickenden, 26, revealed that all of the contestants were feeling really low after the departure of Blonde Electra and Overload.
He told us: “I went straight back to the house and honesty it wasn’t very nice.
“Everyone was just so gutted, the two groups that went were just such big characters and just bought such life to the house and to lose them, I don’t think it will sink in for the next few days, them not being there.”
Guess they weren’t exactly cracking open the champers, then!
He added: “They were still there last night and obviously they were devastated. It was difficult to know what to say.
“We just had to tell them that they did amazing to get here and they’re be fine. They’re both so talented.”
WE CAN’T COPE!
Jay James, 30, seemed totally shocked that the sister duo (and our personal faves) Blonde Electra had been given the boot.
He told us: “It was a massive shock for Blonde Electra to go out because they’re really talented girls.
“Not only that, they’re so amazing and positive and they’re so happy no matter what. They brought energy to the house and all of us. They will be really missed.”
Okay – we’re actually getting pretty upset now.
Jay added: “I do think it was right [that the judges took it to deadlock] because it’s ultimately up to the public to decided and to put that back into their hands.
“It’s a shame to lose people who put on such good shows though – Blonde Electa’s show was so amazing, not many people can pull that off.”
They were robbed, Goddammit!
[ X Factor 2014: Mel B FaceTimed Her Kids During This Weekend's X Factor Live Shows ]
[ X Factor 2014: Jake Quickenden Reveals Romance Between Chloe Jasmine And Stevi Ritchie ]