Not that we ever doubted it but the Michael Fassbender/James McAvoy bromance is most definitely still ON!
The BFFs walked the blue carpet at the London premiere of X-Men: Days of Future Past tonight, which was really just an excuse for Magneto and Xavier to flirt outrageously and make us fall even more in love with them.
But to prove that their love is the real deal, here are just a few of the more beautiful moments between our favourite duelling duo.
1. When presenter Laura Whitmore asked Fassbender what he thought of McAvoy and he said, “I really have a dislike for that man”. Liar!
2. But really we knew what was in his heart was nothing but love for his Scottish brother.
3. When Fassbender confirmed that not only was James great, but that they really are best buds. “We formed a real friendship on First Class and we just picked up where we left off”.
4. “He’s great. He’s mischevious, he’s fun, he’s talented, he’s generous.” Oh just get a room already!
5. When Jonathan Ross asked the McAvoy question we were all thinking: “Do we finally get to see you and Fassbender kiss?”
6. “Maybe an air kiss. Or an eskimo kiss.”
ESKIMO KISSING. Between Fassbender and McAvoy. FASSAVOY ESKIMO KISSING.
7. But James reckons Michael will have to wine and dine him a little more, he’s obviously not that kind of girl. “He’s gonna need to buy me dinner a few more times first.”
8. When Ian McKellan revealed that he, Patrick Stewart, Michael Fassbender AND James McAvoy have all played Macbeth. Sigh, they’re so talented.
9. When McKellan described Fassavoy as “rambunctious but very attractive”. Right there with ya, Sir Ian.
10. Oh and you know the time when Jonathan Ross asked Fassbender if he’d be up for a little McAvoy smooch and he only bloody broke into song!
And not just any song. The ultimate boner jam that is ‘Sometimes When We Touch’ by Dan Hill. There wasn’t a dry eye in the house.
11. Of course, the inevitable cross over with our other favourite bromance – Sir Ian McKellan and Sir Patrick Stewart.
12. That time when they all posed together but Sir Ian was clearly trying to give Fassbender some deep life lesson.
13. The hilarious joke that Patrick Stewart and Michael Fassbender shared that we will never hear. #gutted.
14. McKellan and Fassbender messing about while Stewart and McAvoy pose professionally. That’s SO Magneto.
So there you have it. Fassavoy the bromance of all bromances lives on.
Watch the X-Men: Days of Future Past red carpet in all its Fassavoy glory NOW!